Becoming an ITREP
If you are an IT pedagogical counsellor, or a techno–pedagogical counsellor in your CEGEP or college, this community of practice can:
- Support you in your mandate to support the integration of digital technology in education and in learning
- Promote the cohesiveness of actions and dialogue among pedagogical counsellors within the network
- Provide you with answers to practical questions (and allow you to respond to questions from other members of the network in a spirit of mutual support)
- Develop and share tools and resources from reference frameworks that you can reinvest in your professional practice
- Acquaint you with the services of the organizations supporting the college network.
If you wish to be part of the ITREP community, we invite you to communicate with your administration (Student Services, IT Department, etc.) who will make an official request with us (email@example.com).
Once your registration with the ITREP Network is finalized, you will then have access to collaborative and sharing tools from the community of practice.
If you wish to receive more information, please contact us.